Key Learnings from Mr. Kunal Kapoor, CFA, Global CEO, Morningstar, USA.
1. Avoid common Investment mistakes Buy high...sell low
Learn to do opposite Buy low...sell high
2. High Cost vs. Lower cost Active vs. Passive Investment
Eg. Mutual Fund is the best example of lower cost passive investment strategy.
3 Adhoc Investment vs. Goal based Financial Planning
Future belongs to Financial Planning Advisory. Eg. Financial Planner to prepare your family's comprehensive Financial Plan
4. Avoid exotic products...Invest in simple products.
5. Accept...Adopt Technology
6. Robo Advisory is friend to Advisor to provide low cost solutions to middle or lower middle class clients.
7. Invest in bad time of company / Economy...Higher Risk rewards ratio.
Conclusion by Mr. Keyur Shah CFP
Invest minimum 70% of an Equity Allocation through Mutual Funds scheme for long term (SIP) to acheive Family's Financial Goals with good post tax returns with a safety net with help of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Practitioner.
The best option for Investors to hire / appoint qualified & experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Practitioner to prepare Comprehensive Financial Plan to acheive life's Financial Goals.
Mega Distruption is already started...Be Change Agent..Be a Future Ready to survive and grow.
Be a Future Ready...Be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Practitioner with India's Best Expert Coach Mr. Keyur Shah CFP by June 17.
Last 1 seat left
1. Classroom 76th Batch starting every Saturday 4pm to 9pm 16 weekends Kandivali
2. Video Learning Kit
Pls visit our website for more details