About the Project
Wellington Estate is the project of DLF Building India found in Gurgaon. Wellington Estate, is in close nearness to DLF City Phase V. There are six standard three-room alternatives running in size from 1,330 square feet to 1,396 square feet and six four-room choices extending from 1,645 square feet to 1685 square feet range. Other than the customary condo, selective penthouses are additionally a piece of the complex. Each condo returns with force up alongside exhaustive flame wellbeing and security frameworks.
The flooring of the all the flats is done with vitrified and anti skid tiles. Granite slab is also available near window in each room. Plastic emulsion with wall putty has been used in all rooms. The kitchen is decorated with black granite platform and stainless steel sink. The door of the flats is made up of hard wood of 35 mm and the best lock system is installed in it. Fully wooden glazed windows are there with MS grill. Taps and other accessories for the bathroom are of branded companies. The bathroom and toilets have anti skid tiles. All the wiring of the project is fully concealed and points are given at needing places. The wires are fire proof and branded ISI product.
- Roads like Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, Gurgaon-Mehrauli Road and NH-8
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport which is just a 25 minutes drive away
- Paras Hospital
- Schools like Lancer International, Shiv Nadar School
- Gurgaon Railway Station and Inter State Bus Terminus of Gurgaon is just a 15 minutes drive away
- Sprawling plots largely of 450 sq. mt. and above
- Gated Community with 24x7 Security
- Access-controlled entry and exits.
- 24x7 Power Backup
- Landscaped Greens
- Exclusive Recreational Facility
- Community Shopping
- Health care Center
- Early learning Center
- Storm water drain
- Rain-water harvesting
- Sewage treatment Plant
- Underground electrification and other services.